I Tag Matt but only if he's interested.
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
L-- was what I was called in the orphanage--don't know if it's after anyone
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Last night--moving movie; about a month ago for other reasons
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING
When I think about it, although I don't love my signature
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Brown sugar or maple ham
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes, and I don't actually know anyone but my mother who had them out. Nor do I know anyone who has had their appendix removed.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
For dry snacking--Rice Chex or Kix, as cereal--Blueberry Morning, also oatmeal and Cream of Wheat
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
If they have laces, sometimes. Depends on the shoes
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Lately Sweet Cream and Honey by Hagen Das (special flavor)
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
15. RED OR PINK Red
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
Emotionally--insecurity; physically--bad skin
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST
My Dad (dead) or Galena (presumably still living--my best friend in jr. high/part of high school, she moved away, we kept in touch for awhile, but then lost touch AND I CAN'T FIND HER)
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Plum pants with the pale blue shot silk band I added for length (my favorite pants); my hot pink tie-dyed suede pointy toed PRADA's--my only big name shoes that I got on a clearance sale and love
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Spicy salmon sushi followed by fruit cup
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Carbon Leaf, now Dresden Dolls
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Gardenia's, Jasmine, Jasmine Tea, Guinness's fur when he's clean, Husband's clean skin, peaches
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Husband, probably. I don't like to talk on the phone
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
I love her
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Football (soccer), Rhythmic gymnastics, although I seldom watch sports at all
27. HAIR COLOR?
Natural--dark brown with red highlights, currently artificially red and blondish high lights
28. EYE COLOR?
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
When dressed up (hard to use with computers)
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Most Asian, plain spaghetti w/ Parmesan cheese, sugar
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Thought provoking which can go either way
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Rescue Dawn (Werner Herzog directs Christian Bale in true story set in VietNam/Laos--preview last night)
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Handmade from rectangles of plum, lavender and rose patterned kimono silk, so multi
34. SUMMER OR WINTER
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs, kisses from dogs
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Depends on the mood, molten chocolate cake/rice pudding/creme brulee/fruit
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Moby Dick as I feel like it, some stuff for work; keep promising myself that I can read the things that are piling up the fantastic fiction shelf ONCE I finish Moby Dick (which I'm liking, but having trouble returning to it once I've put it down
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Black (at work), Newbury Comic face at home
41.WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT?
Nothing, got home late--watched Foyle's War on Sunday night
42. FAVORITE SOUND? Cello
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Are those the only choices? Beatles, I guess.
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Pretty far from country of birth. At what point does it stop being away from and end up being new home?
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?